Recent CSG Investments news stories:
- CSG Investments Announces $360M Debt Refinancing on Panda Power Funds’ Sherman, TX Power Plant
CSG Investments, Inc., a global buy-and-hold institution headquartered in Dallas, Texas, announces a $360 million debt refinancing facility for Texas-based Panda Power Funds on May 20, 2016, with funding provided by Beal Bank.
- The Billionaire Banker Ready To Bet On Oil
In this Forbes article, Andy Beal asks, “How do you take a country like the United States, give us 100 years of free energy and not be optimistic?”
- Beal Bank Touts Merchant Power Appetite
Sparkspread.com reports on Beal Bank's merchant lending; notes Andy Beal is "shrewdest banker in country."
- Beal Bank owner paved his own road to becoming Dallas' richest man
The Dallas Morning News reports that Andy Beal follows his own path to success.
- Beal is back in the merchant power game
Beal Bank affiliate CSG Investments finances merchant power up to $700,000,000 per transaction. Leading energy-industry website Platts.com reports on this exciting development in the Merchant Power industry
- Beal Becomes Billionaire with FDIC Assets as He Tops Poker Pros
Bloomberg.com charts Andy Beal’s road to success, including his doing deals with the likes of Carl Icahn and Donald Trump.
- The Banker Who Said No
Beal Bank notes that this Forbes article is well-researched and well-written and offers two small clarifying points . . . First, in regard to the one percent fee to the airline, we note that the fee was a refundable application fee that was only earned if Beal Bank committed to the loan. Second, to counter the possible reader impression that Beal Bank is a one-man lending operation, in reality, Beal Bank employs more than 150 securities and loan analysts who devote 100% of their time to analyzing potential transactions. Finally, ALL transactions are reviewed, analyzed and require approval by various management committees and loan committees.
- CSG Ad in WSJ Promotes Financing Merchant Power
Ad details four recent CSG transactions in the merchant power space.
- CSG Investments Affiliate Beal Bank Nevada (now known as Beal Bank USA) Originates a $500,000,000 Secured First Lien Loan to Trump
First-lien credit facility refinances debt for Trump Entertainment Resorts.
- CSG Investments Facilitates $200 million Loan to Treasure Island by Beal Bank Nevada (now known as Beal Bank USA)
CSG Investments facilitated the origination by Beal Bank Nevada (now known as Beal Bank USA) of a new $200 million first lien mortgage credit facility to Treasure Island, LLC (“Treasure Island”). The transaction refinances a bridge loan for the acquisition by Phil Ruffin of the Treasure Island casino in Las Vegas, NV.